OBJECT OF ACTIVITY - OPERATION
The company's activities are:
- Overall coordination, planning, general management and establishing uniform criteria and methods of evaluation and monitoring of program implementation.
- Implementing measures, initiatives and activities by executives, taking into account the logistical and managerial infrastructure, as well other considerations to ensure the effective and transparent implementation of the programs.
- The promotion of international business cooperation.
- Informing and educating entrepreneurs.
- The development of support services to adapt to new European standards.
- It may also participate as a member of the Pan-European cooperation networks and partnerships in the framework programs to promote business activities and the overall economic development of the Region of Eastern Macedonia and Thrace.
The function helps to achieve the objectives set by the "pillars" of the development strategy of the country and especially E.M.TH. through which the framework will contribute to the development of competitiveness and convergence of the Greek economy.
The award of contracts to the company's executives is a written agreement, which sets out a timetable, general and specific criteria as well other obligations and commitments taken by the state project.
The executives have the obligation to inform the Project Leader of progress on implementing data and information, whenever it is requested, and in a timely fashion.